Black Diamond Carabiner - Hotwire
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The biner that started the wiregate revolution, the redesigned Black Diamond HotWire carabiner is an integral part of any climber's rack, even now, more than 20 years after its creation. With updated geometry and a cold-forged construction, the HotWire also features a nose shroud that prevents the wire gate from opening when interacting with the rock. Its versatile size and large rope-bearing surface make it ideal for everything from after-work sport cragging to big-wall free climbing and long alpine ice routes.
- Cold-forged construction
- Nose shroud to help prevent accidental gate opening
- Large rope-bearing surface
- Lightweight and versatile size for all-around use
- Does not freeze up in alpine conditions
- Available in single colors