Buff Light Weight Merino Wool - Assorted Solid Colours
Made of natural Merino Wool, the Lightweight Merino Wool by BUFF is a light and versatile neck tubular.
Lightweight Merino wool tubulars are extremely versatile and great as base protection layers for fresh weather. The offer an extremely soft feeling thanks to Merino wool. The Lightweight Merino Wool by BUFF is ideal for use during low-medium intensity outdoor activities such as trekking, hiking and climbing.
- Made from natural Merino wool. 100% sustainable eco fabrics for maximum comfort, warmth and thermo regulation properties.
- Made of one Merino Wool layer of 125 gr/m².
- Wide range of wearing styles and possibilities. Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- Fibers used proceed exclusively from nature: 100% sheep origin.
- The Merino wool BUFF uses come from the finest Australian Merino sheep, raised, cared for and sheared in the most respectful way.
- Odor Resistant
- Moisture Management
- 100% Seamless
- Natural Fiber
- Eco Friendly Product
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 70 cm (W x H)
- Weight: 48 g
Material specifications for Buff MERINO LIGHTWEIGHT WOOL
- 100% Wool (Merino)
- Material characteristics: breathable
- Material outer fabric: 100% Wool (Merino)
- Outer fabric: Merino Wool
Buff MERINO LIGHTWEIGHT WOOL, is developed for the following Sports & Activities:
- Mountaineering and Trekking
- Cross-country skiing
- Bike Sports
- Ski Touring
- Urban Outdoor
Buff MERINO LIGHTWEIGHT WOOL, can be used in the following Weather conditions:
We Also Recommend
2UNDR Eco Shift Boxer Briefs - Night Life / Palms Away