Halfmoon Yoga Hot + Cold Therapy Pillow
Our Linen Hot + Cold Therapy Pillow allows you to enjoy the healing benefits of an all-natural heated or cooled therapeutic tool. Heat it to soothe and relax tension in your neck, shoulders, or any muscle group. Freeze or refrigerate it to use as a cold compress. A welcome relief for sore muscles, cramps, or night sweats with the addition of lavender to enhance your relaxation experience. Linen is a highly durable, hypoallergenic, breathable natural fibre made from the stalk of the flax plant, making it the perfect fabric for this highly eco-functional therapy tool.FEATURES
- Lavender scented for additional relaxation properties
- Natural-fiber linen cover
- Natural hot or cold relief
- Shape adjusts for ideal comfort
- Removable, washable cover
- 6" x 18" (15 cm x 46 cm)
- Cover: 55% linen 45% cotton
- Cotton Casing: 100% cotton
- Cotton Filling: 99% wholegrain buckwheat 1% lavender
- Assembled just outside Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Remove cover, wash in cold water and hang to dry
- Do not wash pillow insert
Microwave: Remove cover and set aside. Lay pillow as flat as possible on turntable and heat in 30-second intervals until you reach your desired temperature. Shake pillow between intervals for even heating. Test temperature on the back of the hand or forearm before placing on the neck or face. Do not overheat.
Oven: Remove cover & set aside. If you do not have a microwave, you can heat your pillow up in the oven at 250-300 degrees Fahrenheit at 30-second intervals, until it's at your desired temperature. Please be sure to remove the pillow every 30 seconds to shake around the contents so they do not burn.