ANS Performance Creatine 300 G
POWER STRENGTH & POWER AMPLIFIER
Boost muscle strength, power, and size during high-intensity exercise!
- Experience superior workout capacity & enhanced training endurance.
- Clinically proven, pharmaceutical grade, micronized performance enhancer!
- Build up lean body mass while pushing your body further!
ULTIMATE AMPLIFIED POWER FOR ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE RESULTS!
- Increase your muscle energy for longer and stronger workouts!
- Push you muscles further than before!
- Increase lean body mass and strength!
- Micronized for fast absorption and ultimate performance!
MUSCLE RECOVERY, STRENGTH & POWER ENHANCEMENT
With over 200 human clinical studies supporting its efficacy, creatine monohydrate a necessity for every aspiring athlete. Drastically enhance your workout performance for faster & more noticeable results!
Why ANS Performance Creatine Monohydrate?
It’s pharmaceutical grade material, that’s been micronized to improve solubility and absorption for maximum muscle response!
Directions: Add 1 scoop of Creatine Monohydrate (5g) to a glass filled with 8-12 oz of cold water or fruit juice, and mix it up with a spoon.
SUGGESTED USE: CREATINE LOADING: Take 1 scoop (5g) of Creatine with morning, afternoon, and evening meals and 1 additional scoop before going to bed for 4-5 days to help saturate your muscles with creatine. CREATINE MAINTENANCE: Take 1 scoop (5g) of Creatine with a meal or immediately after training with your post workout protein shake. Drink at least eight glasses of water daily when supplementing with creatine. Consuming simple carbohydrates with creatine may help improve overall effectiveness. Warnings: Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing a baby or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.