COREFX Pro Loop Bands
These 10in x 2in COREFX Pro Loops are ideal for strengthening, toning, rehabilitation and stretching. Great for lower body workouts and glute activation for a tighter stronger booty. With four resistances available, The COREFX Pro Loops are great for any fitness level and can be used anywhere. Each loop is made from medical grade latex and has been quality tested and inspected.
The COREFX Pro Loops are resistance bands that can help you reach your fitness goals, helping you with stretching, toning, and strengthen specific areas. The Pro Loops can be added to a wide range of exercises to turn up the dial on your workout. Take them to the gym, use them at home or bring them with you when you travel so that you can always give yourself the challenge you need. Our loops are made with the highest quality, 100% natural latex, with a smooth outer texture to stay in place. The smooth finish also prevents our bands from pulling at your hair or skin, ensuring you have the most comfortable workout possible!
- Available as Individual: The Pro Loops are available individually.
- Choose your Resistances: Bands available in a Light/Red: 5-7lbs, Medium/Grey: 10-12lbs, Heavy/Black: 15-20lbs, X Heavy/Black: 20-30lbs.
- For Beginner to Advanced Athletes: A light, medium, heavy, and extra heavy band that can be used alone for various exercises, or you can combine the resistance together & get many different resistance levels for your workouts.
- Portable and Versatile: Light and compact to travel, perfect whether you are at home, the gym, in a yoga, Pilates, cross-fit class, or with your physical therapist.
- Physical Therapist Approved: Physical Therapists and Personal Trainers incorporate bands into their practice, especially those suffering from a torn MCL a torn ACL, or people recovering from knee replacement surgery.
- Quality Tested and Inspected: Pro Loops are made from 100% medical grade latex that has been quality tested and inspected.
Why you need it
Incorporating the COREFX Pro Loops into your workout will help decrease the chances of injury, enhance your movement efficiency and increase your performance with compression tack and flossing. The Pro Loops help to improve movement range, restore joint mechanics, and release previously injured tissue while performing the actual athletic movement you are trying to improve.
How it helps
THE COREFX Pro Loops encourage blood flow, which helps to increase circulation and warm up the muscles. These bands help relieve pain, speed up your recovery time, promote flexibility and increasing your range of motion.
What you can do with it
The Pro Loops are such a versatile tool that can be integrated seamlessly with every popular workout program, such as stretching and strength training! These bands can be used as ankle resistance bands, knees resistance bands, legs resistance bands, thighs and wrists.